Monday, October 24, 2011

Mom, This is for You!

You know...  Mom's are great.  They're made to give you love, guidance, support, discipline and even a kick in the ass sometimes.

I've gotten really behind on household cleaning and have gotten to the point where nobody is allowed inside because I am so embarrassed.

Today, my mom was wonderful!  She came over to my apartment with paper towels and trash bags in hand and spent 3 hours with me cleaning the main areas of my apartment.  All the dishes are clean, the floor is vacuumed, the bathroom completely scrubbed clean.  We even got the Spic & Span and washed the baseboards. 

Of course, there are still other things that need to be done but I will have to do most of that with my husband since it's mostly organizational.

So for today, a tribute to my mom.  The best mother anyone could ever ask for.


Next to a fancy car outside Houlihan's - for my birthday dinner 2010

At PF Chang's restaurant

October 2009?  At IHOP - Wow, we eat out a lot!

Looking so cute!


In Lake Geneva Wisconsin - she's on a boat!

Once again, I LOVE my mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have such a wonderful relationship with your mom. It is awesome that she was able to come over and help you out. If you need someone to help organize anything just let me know. I would love to help you out if you needed/wanted.

    ps... mom can come help me clean or organize my storage unit anytime she wants. (jk)

    ReplyDelete