Monday, October 3, 2011

Second Attempt

I know that this blog is supposed to be every day but I've been going through some things lately that have been bringing me pretty down & unable to follow-through with things. I would like to try to start up again but I request some patience and support from my readers (that's you!).

Thank you all.

Kate Spins & Twirls!

So yesterday, October 2nd, I went shopping with my mom & 1 of my sisters to find a Freshman Homecoming dress for this upcoming Saturday. She tried on a few dresses and I brought my camera (2 weren't even photo worthy) just in case we needed to go to different stores & needed to refer back to some.

Overall, I think we all had a lot of fun. It was nice having a girl's day with my mom & one of my sisters and we had an opportunity to chat and eat an Auntie Anne's pretzel! YUM!!






This one was okay but not quite right.

I don't understand the zebra print but this one was not very good.

Runner up

The dress that looked great on the hanger but hung lifeless on someone with curves.

The PERFECT dress!

It was pretty fun! I tried to stay focused and grounded in the present and just be a little silly. It worked! I laughed and made my mom laugh and shake her head. 

I'll be sure and take some photos of the finished product (hair, makeup and everything else) on Homecoming night!  Kate has asked me to do her nails! :)

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Love Every Day.  I'm going to try and keep up with it.  Hopefully, it will help me out of this funk.

1 comment: