I've actually had a pretty good week. I've been painting (photos to come since I'm actually at work now & don't have access to my photos) and writing in my journal and thinking a lot about where I've been, where I want to go and who I want to be.
To sum up for the week, we're going to do a multiple-day Love Every Day!
Wednesday, October 19th
Normally I post these the mornings after but here I go!
A friend surprised me with some yummy things at work on Wednesday - I think... There were different flavors of popcorn, chocolates, cookies and candies (hmmm... I actually dreampt about the cookies last night!!) in a very cute, awesome Halloween tin. It was pretty tasty - especially the pixies. Yum.
![]() |
| A really good quality tin |
![]() |
| Filled to the brim! |
We also went for a walk and found some pretty flowers blooming outside. They're like tiny pink roses and are near the front entrance at work. Sooo pretty..
Thursday, October 20th
I had a doctor appointment and my mom came to pick me up from work. We had to stop at home for my insurance card and while we were there I decided to check the mail. MY PHOTOS HAD ARRIVED! I had some photos printed out so I could put some in my locket and others to scrapbook with and even more to keep with me and share with others.
Friday, October 21st
My day was pretty decent. I'll be honest... I had time to post then but I just didn't want to, knowing that I would be at work today (Saturday) for a long haul. I painted a picture for a friend and another friend stopped by to say hi & gave me her awesome flower painting! I have paintings and photographs starting to fill my desk and it's so great.
![]() |
| I made this for Angie |
![]() |
| My first attempt at a tree with flowers - I'm going to try it again. |
So I hope that you all had a great week as well. As always, feel free to share my blog with anyone and everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment