So you know that I'm all about the small things and I was thinking a lot about what I wanted to write for today's post. Well, all I could think about was what a rough day I had and how sick I feel. Then, I went to give the dogs some water and something out the window caught my eye. There was a bright green color on the tree just outside our living room window! Thinking it was a trick, I got a closer look and took a couple of photos.
  |
| Some cool moss growing on a tree outside our window. |
I know that moss is "yucky" but it just looked so cool tonight and I haven't noticed it at all.
I hope you all have a good day and remember to share this with someone you love. Everybody needs something to smile about.
No comments:
Post a Comment