Sunday, November 13, 2011

15 Minutes

I hope you did your homework today - I did!  I devoted some time to playing a game on the computer (I'm obsessed with the Sims) and also played an XBox game for a little while.  I also did four loads of laundry and asked Mike to help out by gathering the trash and doing some dishes.

The laundry is difficult for me to put away because the bedroom is a complete mess and I find myself wondering what difference it's going to make to put the clothes away.  I'm working on getting over that mindset and getting to a point where things will be cleaned and organized and Mike and I will work together.  Right?

Well, here are the photos of the artwork I did yesterday.  I hope you enjoy!

"Hearts"

"Purple flowers"
I need to figure out how to mount these like this...

Did you take your 15 minutes to do something for you?  Leave a comment or fill out the poll - let us know what you did!

Remember that it's good to share fun things with your friends and family.  I hope you take 30 seconds to share my blog with someone you care about so that we can spread the word to love every day.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do much of anything today...starving and had a headache all day. I'm officially in the preparation phase for my "procedure". Glad you were able to do some fun things today. Try not to stress out about the bedroom-things will come together soon. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete