I don't know about you but I love my mom!! I took Monday off to go to the doctor & spend time with my mom. She was wonderful enough to drive me there & take me home & then we both spent some time together.
 |
| My new driver's license! |
We got my Illinois driver's license (FINALLY) at the Illinois Secretary of State's office. I have lived in Illinois for a few years now and have been slacking on getting my driver's license updated.
Afterwards, we walked around the mall for a little while & stopped at the Apple store to see if they had any iPad 2 in stock for Mike (they didn't) and ended up eating lunch at PF Chang's. It was pretty good. I recommend getting the chicken lettuce wraps - they were SO good.
 |
| My mom reading the menu. |
 |
| I love my mom! |
 |
| I had a good time! |
I hope you have an opportunity to spend the day with someone you love & enjoy some GREAT food!
No comments:
Post a Comment