Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Men in my Life

Today, I'd like to take some time & show you the men in my life.

My loving husband, Michael.  We've been married for more than 4 years and knew within a month that we wanted to be together forever.  We moved in together after being in a relationship for just a few months and have experienced a lot of uphill battles together.  There has been a lot of growing up that we've done together.

Mike helps me with the daily chores.

I love it when he's happy with life.  He enjoys playing video games and drinking beer but always loves to watch movies with me.

Enjoying a Miller!
He even helps cook dinner sometime!  :)
We love Shells & Cheese with broccoli - YUM!
The other man in my life is my pup!  Chewy is a 3 year old basset hound mix.  We're pretty sure he's mixed with a german shepherd.


He's always so curious!

I love the men in my life.  They bring me stress but also a lot of joy & love.

I hope that you are able to experience the amazing amount of love in the little things the guys in your life.  One of my friends was just reminded of the greatness in the little things that her husband does for her.  The following was her Facebook status recently and is reprinted with her permission.

"Has the best husband ever... he is picking up subway for me and I forgot to write olives down but he remembered. It is the little things that matter"

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment