So I woke up this morning with a tight & sore throat, headache and congestion. I didn't sleep well (felt like I woke up every 45 minutes or so) and have been exhausted today. I tried to work on my craft room but wasn't able to do much so I played on the computer for a little while, lounged on the couch and am back in bed.
I guess I don't really have a lot to say but Mike was really nice to me today. He was concerned about me getting sick and let me know that I don't have to do any work like for my craft room or making dinner. I did run out to get some food - pizza, soup, Carnation breakfast...
I hope that you're all feeling okay and if you're not, that you have someone to help you feel like you're not lazy even though you didn't do anything today. He's even being great & taking the dogs out right now without even asking me to help. He's great today <3
Have a good night. I'll try to remember to post something tomorrow, even if I don't have much to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment