Monday, November 7, 2011

New Desk!

I got my desk today!  The girl who sold it to me on Craigslist was so great - she dropped it off for us on her way to work. 


I hope to get two bookcases from IKEA to go on both sides of the desk but for now, the DVD bookshelf will have to be sufficient.

I varnished one of my paintings today so it is complete.


Then I tried shading and blending with the paint...


That's about it for today.  I have a massive migraine that hasn't given up and am feeling really sick and drained.  I also didn't sleep much last night so I'm off to bed early again.  Hopefully, my meds will kick in and I'll be able to sleep.

I hope you all had a good day & were had something to feel proud and excited about.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment